My Glam Fitness Plan
A weight loss + lifestyle change community for LJ's women of color.
Finally, a place where we can come together and take the journey towards healthy and happy weight loss. We're not necessarily striving to be a size 2, just healthier and more comfortable in our skin. Through My Glam Fit Plan you can:
- Discuss where you've been, where you are, and where you want to be in your weight loss/lifestyle change endeavors
- Reveal your frustrations, struggles, and triumphs along the way
- Share photos of the progression you've made along your journey
- Post images of healthy body inspirations
- Ask questions
- Voice concerns
- Share helpful links and articles
- Share exercise/diet tips and plans
I think it's safe to say that we're all grown and need not a neo-Nazi moderator. Here are a few simple rules to keep things running smoothly:
- Please use an lj-cut for image heavy posts.
- Please create sensible, non-redundant tags for your posts. Before posting check to see if the tag already exists.
- Please respect each other. We all have different opinions of what a healthy weight and size is. We are here to support, not break each other down.
- Please know and understand the difference between constructive criticism and being judgmental.
Sharing the following information in your introductory post would be helpful, but not absolutely necessary: WHERE YOU ARE + WHERE YOU'VE BEEN
What You Like About Your Body:
Current Physical Activity Level:
Contributing factors to current weight (ex: very little physical activity, excessive junk food intake, just had a baby, etc.):
Past weight loss methods:WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE (GOALS)
I've never ran a community before so bear with me! If you have community moderator experience and would like to come on board to help run My Glam Fitness Plan, please let me know.